I am in the mood for more stats. I found that Google Sheets is a little better with fewer pivot tables. The data I created can be easily made in Google Sheets, but unfortunately, multiple pivot tables cannot be on the same sheet in Google Sheets. Therefore, I wanted to use countifs formula.
- The Tigers won 64 of their games and lost 98 of them.
- They mostly won and lost at away night games.
- While playing against Cleveland, they only won 2-day games and 4-night games.
- These statistics can be dangerous because there were much more overall night games than day games 105 and 57 respectively.
Check out the Google Sheet!
Here are some overall statements of the Tiger's season.
- 162 games played, 81 were home and away games
- 57 of them were day games and 105 of them were night games
- 34 (41.98%) of the home games were won while 47 (58.02%) of them were lost
- 30 (37.04%) of the away games were won while 51 (62.96%) of them were lost
- 18 (31.58%) of the day home games were won and 17 (29.82%) of them were lost
- 16 (15.34%) of the night home games were won and 30 (28.57%) of them were lost
- 9 (11.11%) of the day away games were won and 13 (22.81%) of them were lost
- 21 (25.93%) of the night away games were won and 38 (36.19%) of them were lost
- 15933 minutes (265.55 hours) were played at home and 15573 minutes (259.55hours) were played while away for a total of 31506 minutes (525.10 hours)
- The average game took 194.48 minutes (3.24 hours)
The Tigers got beat by the Cleveland Indians this year!
- 10 home games and 9 away games
- 7 day and 12-night games
- 3 home games won, 7 lost
- 3 away games won, 6 lost
- 2-day games won, 5 lost
- 4-night games won, 8 lost
- 1231 minutes (20.52 hours) were spent winning while 2526 minutes were spent losing (42.1 hours)
- 1405 minutes (23.42 hours) were day games and 2352 minutes (39.20 hours) were night games