Edit: 11 December 2017 - While compiling November stats, I unfortunately noticed that I converted the date to the wrong weekday. Future stats will be fixed. This one I am not going to. Each weekday is one more than it should be. So, if it says Tuesday, it's actually Monday.
I decided to move my stats from a basic spreadsheet to Google BigQuery, a big data tool. The accumulation of tracking my texts has reached 35,639 rows and LibreOffice Calc is struggling. Unfortunately, I cannot embed the DataStudio (Google's frontend for BigQuery). I highly recommend you click the link below to view the graphs themselves.
- I continued to text at all hours. I still do not sleep! 0100 and 1200 were my most active! I tend to dip down during my work shift (who would have guessed!)
- Tuesday and Monday were my most active days
- Tuesdays at 2200 being the most active
- Sundays at 0100, the start of my weekend, I sent the most messages at 120. Friday closely follows with 100 texts sent.
- By less than 50 texts, Rob has taken the number 1 spot from Brandon 1!
- Both Rob and Brandon 1 have similar peek hours and weekdays: Tuesday and Thursdays & 0100 and 1200.